Lymphatic Massage Therapy
Lymphatic massage is designed to relieve muscle tension and improve a person’s blood flow. This is a relaxing traditional massage session.
Orlando Massage Therapist
Kathleen Louise Quinlan with Transformational Heart and Soul Healing is a nationally certified Licensed massage therapist, LMT (MA-34322).
Massage Therapy in the Orlando Area
Providing a therapeutic massage using traditional healing massage therapy and Advanced Thai Sen Sib Lines Healing (levels I, II, & III) as well.
Offering Hypnotherapy Sessions daily for first-time customers.
We have plenty to massage options to choose from.
Massage Therapy + Healing Sessions Available.
Energy Healing Sessions
Blockage & Soul Clearing Therapy Sessions Available.
Heathrow Transformational Heart and Soul Healing Massage
Here is a quick overview of some of our services:
– Lymphatic Massage Therapy
– Traditional Massage (Swedish)
– Sound Table Massage Therapy
– Advanced Cranial Therapy
– Prenatal Massage
– Trigger Pain Point Massage Therapy
– Intuitive Healing Sessions – Massage + Healing
– Energy Healing Sessions – Massage with Soul Clearing
Remember that Massage can have benefits such as:
– Physical relaxation
– Improved circulation – therefore it can help to nourish cells and improve waste elimination
– Relief for tight muscles ( also known by many as ‘knots’)
– Relief from ongoing aches and pains
– Release of nerve compressions such as carpal tunnel and sciatica
– Greater flexibility and range of motion
– Enhancing your energy and vitality
Learn About Heathrow Now
Heathrow is a census-designated place and an unincorporated suburban community in Seminole County, Florida, United States. Heathrow is on the I-4 Corridor in Central Florida, 19 miles northeast of Orlando and 38 miles southwest of Daytona Beach. Heathrow comprises a master-planned, private gated residential community of approximately 2,200 homes, and the Heathrow International Business Center, an office park.
Heathrow was founded in 1985 by Jeno Paulucci, a food business entrepreneur. The area had been a source of celery used in making his Chun King Foods American Chinese style food. The population was 4,068 at the 2000 census. Heathrow is home to the national headquarters of the American Automobile Association (AAA).
Heathrow is a city residential community consists of 2061 homes in 30 different sub-developments. All of these sub-developments are part of the Heathrow Master Association. Each sub-development is also incorporated as part of its own Home Owner’s Association or is part of an association that includes more than one sub-development.